Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010

the Definition of Love.

The thing we live for is impossible to describe. Truly it's not only love. Love means more than a word or a mood, it's the dependence of someone else. It's not like pink clouds and birds who cheer up to the sun. It's more than that. Up to the horizon, can't see,  can't smell, can't taste it. Wise. Pure. But, there's also pain and suffering; always. It's no good only one person gots the power to rule your mind. Well, I ask myself, why we all hunt and search for it. Because when it realy strikes you, you hate it and try to start a new. Maybe, just maybe you almost got it, but you always have to remember that guy.

cheer up!
P.

1 Kommentar:

  1. hi!I love your blog!my name's Martina and I come from Italy....I would like you follow my fashion blog and if you like it...follow me! I would like to follow you but my WI-FI isn't ok and so tomorrow I subscribe on your blog!I wait you and your tips!kiss kiss =P

    AntwortenLöschen